For just a hint of heat, strain the jalapeño pieces out of the oil before drizzling it over the popcorn.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs. thinly sliced jalapeño chile
- 8 cups freshly popped hot popcorn
- 2 Tbs. grated lime zest
- 1/3 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
1. Heat oil and jalapeño in small skillet over medium heat. Cook 1 minute, or until jalapeño sizzles. Season with salt, if desired, and continue cooking 2 minutes more. Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
2. Drizzle popcorn with oil-jalapeño mixture. Sprinkle with lime zest and cilantro.
- Calories: 92
- Carbohydrate Content: 7 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 1 mg
- Sugar Content: 0.5 g