Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Mini-Bundt or brioche molds and cupcake liners give these individual servings their pretty shapes.
1. Bring all ingredients to a boil in saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 15 minutes, or until cranberries have popped and mixture has thickened, stirring occasionally. Cool 15 minutes.
2. Press mixture through fine-mesh sieve set over bowl, until you have 2 cups thick purée; discard solids.
3. Coat 8 foil muffin-cup liners or mini-molds with cooking spray. Fill each with 1/4 cup cranberry mixture. Cover, and refrigerate 3 hours, or until set. To serve, peel back muffin liners, and pop molds onto serving plate.
- Calories 155
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 2 mg
- Sugar Content 37 g