Who says you need tomatoes to make salsa? This version gets its tang from lime juice and its crunch from cucumber.
- 3 medium peaches, cut into 1/2-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch dice (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced (about 2 Tbs.)
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
Place all ingredients in medium bowl, and toss to combine. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- Calories: 13
- Carbohydrate Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 1 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g