- 1 tsp. olive oil, plus more for oiling pan
- 1 8-oz. bunch kale, stems removed
- 1 15-oz. pkg. fat-free ricotta cheese
- 4 oz. chevre or soft goat cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 2 cups prepared tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained, or 6 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with oil.
2. Cook kale in large pot of boiling salted water 2 minutes. Drain, and rinse under cold water until cool enough to handle. Thoroughly wring out kale, then chop. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and set aside.
3. Mash together ricotta and chèvre in bowl, and set aside.
4. Heat 1 tsp. oil in small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic, and cook 15 seconds, or until fragrant. Add tomato purée and red pepper flakes; simmer 5 minutes, or until thickened.
5. Spread 1/4 cup sauce in prepared baking pan. Place 2 lasagna noodles on top of sauce. Top with half of cheese mixture, half of kale, and 1/3 cup sauce. Top with two more noodles, remaining cheese, and remaining kale. Top with remaining lasagna noodles, and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan, and bake 40 minutes, or until cheese has melted and lasagna is bubbly.
- Calories: 183
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Cholesterol Content: 13 mg
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 450 mg
- Sugar Content: 5 g