This pretty, pale green smoothie is my favorite. I buy fresh, cubed melon at the salad bar or in packages, already sliced, then cut it into cubes to freeze. Adding soy powder boosts the protein to 22 grams.
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup honeydew melon cubes, frozen
- 6 oz. kiwi-lemon, lemon or Key lime soy yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 Tbs. frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
In blender, combine kiwifruit, melon, yogurt, soy milk and apple juice concentrate. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve right away.
- Calories: 205
- Carbohydrate Content: 32 g
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 122 mg