Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Serve this dish with steamed rice and kimchee, spicy pickled cabbage found in the refrigerator section of Asian grocery stores and well-stocked supermarkets.
1. Place tofu between two cutting boards, tip boards over sink edge; drain 10 minutes. Cut tofu into bite-size cubes.
2. Coat tofu with sesame seeds in small bowl. Heat 2 tsp. oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add tofu, and sauté 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove tofu to plate.
3. Heat remaining 2 tsp. oil in wok over high heat. Add bok choy and bell pepper; stir-fry 4 minutes. Stir in corn, green onions, garlic, and chiles; stir-fry 2 minutes more. Stir in soy sauce, then fold in tofu.
- Calories 251
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 0.5 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 580 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g