Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 2 oz. dried lavender flowers
- 2 muslin infusion bags, optional
- 4 qt. water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, or to taste
1. Place dried lavender in infusion bags, if using. Bring 4 cups water to a boil, add bags filled with lavender or loose lavender and remove from heat.
2. Steep for 10 minutes, and remove bags or strain lavender. Set aside.
3. Combine lemon juice and sugar, and dilute with 3 quarts water. Add lavender infusion. Adjust sugar to taste, and chill.
- Calories 80
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g