Olivada (olive paste) or green olive bruschetta topping are tasty additions to this recipe. (Add 1/3 cup of one or the other in step 5.)
1. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Blend parsley, dill, garlic and 2 Tbs. oil in food processor.
3. Heat 2 tsp. oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Saute artichokes 2 minutes, or until heated through. Set aside.
4. Add green beans to boiling water. Simmer 5 minutes, then remove from pot with slotted spoon. Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions, or until al dente; drain.
5. Return pot to stove. Add spinach, 1 cup broth, lemon juice and zest, artichokes, pasta, beans and herb mixture. Cook 3 minutes, or until spinach wilts, moistening with remaining cup of broth as needed. Season with salt and pepper. Divide pasta among serving plates, sprinkle with feta cheese, and serve.