For a fresh taste of Tuscany, drizzle this dressing over a watercress-and–white bean salad. Because its leaves are tougher than other aromatic herbs, fresh rosemary needs to be finely chopped to release its flavor (and to avoid getting the leaves stuck between your teeth).
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- 2 Tbs. chopped shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup olive oil
Whisk together 1/2 cup lemon juice, 2 Tbs. lemon zest, shallots, garlic, and rosemary in bowl. Slowly pour in olive oil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Calories: 62
- Carbohydrate Content: 1 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 37 mg