Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
This Vietnamese-inspired dish features bright flavors
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add tofu, and cook 10 minutes, or until golden on all sides.
2. Pulse shallots, lemongrass, chile, ginger, and garlic in food processor until smooth paste forms.
3. Heat oil in pot over medium heat. Add shallot paste, and cook 5 minutes, or until starting to brown. Stir in curry powder, turmeric, carrots, coconut milk, and 11/2 cups water. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes. Add broccoli, tomato, and tofu; cook 5 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
- Calories 189
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 43 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g