Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk 2 tsp. oil, chutney, and vinegar in medium bowl. Add broccoli slaw, and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside to marinate.
- Toss potatoes with remaining 1 tsp. oil and curry powder in bowl; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Spread in single layer on baking sheet, and bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until beginning to brown on edges. Set aside. Increase oven temperature to 425°F.
- Empty soup into strainer to strain off excess liquid. Transfer to bowl, and stir in peas.
- Spread each naan with one-quarter of soup mixture, and top with potato slices. Place on baking sheet, and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until naans are hot and crisp and potatoes on top are browned and tender.
- Top hot pizzas with slaw mixture.
- Calories 429
- Carbohydrate Content 70 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 752 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g