This versatile mixture would also be nice on steamed vegetables, such as asparagus, or even spooned over rice or noodles.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 tsp. blond miso
- 2 medium scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
In blender or food processor, puree all ingredients and 1/4 cup water until smooth. If sauce is too thick, thin with a little more water or lime juice.
- Calories: 48
- Carbohydrate Content: 2 g
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 44 mg