Here, almond creamer creates rich results without dairy.
- 2 1-lb. bags frozen mango chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond creamer, divided
- 1⁄2 tsp. almond extract, divided
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided, plus more for dusting
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper, divided
- 1⁄4 cup (2 oz.) vodka or tequila, optional
- Lime wedges for garnish, optional
Blend 1 lb. mango chunks, 3⁄4 cup almond creamer, 1⁄4 tsp. almond extract, 1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon, and 1⁄8 tsp. cayenne pepper in blender or food processor until smooth, creamy, and sorbetlike. Blend in 1⁄8 cup (2 Tbs./1 shot) vodka or tequila, if using. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Serve immediately, dusted with cinnamon and garnished with lime wedge, or freeze up to 3 days. If frozen, soften 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: per 1-cup serving
- Calories: 90
- Carbohydrate Content: 23 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 1 mg
- Sugar Content: 17 g