Mangoes taste great fresh or frozen. Keep a bag on hand in the freezer for baked goods, salads, sauces, and snacks.
- 1 lime, juiced and zested (2 Tbs. juice, 1 tsp. zest)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 15-oz. can low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 10-oz. bag frozen mango chunks, thawed and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup peeled, diced jicama
Whisk together lime juice, lime zest, and cayenne pepper; season with salt, if desired. Stir in black beans, mango chunks, and diced jicama. Chill 1 hour before serving.
- Calories: 142
- Carbohydrate Content: 31 g
- Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Fiber Content: 8 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 14 mg
- Sugar Content: 11 g