Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
This dairy-free dish can be served for brunch or dessert. As the pudding bakes, the coconut milk caramelizes and thickens like a luscious custard.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8- or 10-cup baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Toss together bread cubes and margarine in large bowl.
3. Whisk together coconut milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt in medium bowl. Pour mixture over bread cubes, stir to coat, and soak 20 minutes. Add mangoes and coconut, and stir until combined.
4. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish, sprinkle pistachios over top, and gently press in. Bake 45 minutes, or until pudding is set and top is golden. Serve warm.
- Calories 254
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 296 mg
- Sugar Content 26 g