Mango makes this drink a rich tropical blend. Different yogurt flavors vary the effectpeach is my favorite, but orange or apricot are good too. Dont worry about mashing the mango flesh when removing it from the pit and the skin, because its going to be pureed. Adding soy powder boosts the protein to 17 grams.
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and diced (1 cup)
- 2 Tbs. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup peach or orange soy yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla soymilk
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
In blender, combine mango, orange juice concentrate, soy yogurt, soy milk and lime juice and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve right away.
- Calories: 247
- Carbohydrate Content: 44 g
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 111 mg