Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Wrapping banana chunks with mango and topping them with mashed raspberries turns morning fruit into sushi-style beauties worthy of Sunday brunch. Use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to cut the mango into long, thin strips that are pliable enough to wrap around banana chunks.
1. Whisk together yogurt, orange juice, and honey in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Cut mango from top to base into 16 4½- x 1-inch strips using vegetable peeler. Cut bananas into 16 1-inch pieces. Wrap 1 mango strip around each banana piece. Arrange on plates cut-side up.
3. Mash raspberries in separate bowl until slightly liquid, but still chunky. Spoon mashed raspberries atop center of each mango-wrapped banana piece. Serve with yogurt sauce.
- Calories 169
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 1 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 17 mg
- Sugar Content 30 g