Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add carrots, and sauté 5 to 7 minutes, or until beginning to brown.
- Add maple syrup, mustard, and 1 cup water; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 10 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Uncover, increase heat to medium-high, and simmer 5 minutes, or until liquid is syrupy and carrots are glazed.
- Stir in tarragon just before serving.
- Calories 106
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 120 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g