Dried dill just doesnt have the same punch, so dont be tempted to substitute it.
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt or soy yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or soy mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh tarragon, optional
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 2 15-oz. cans navy or white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 dill pickles, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- lettuce leaves for serving (optional)
In large bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, parsley, tarragon if using and lemon juice until well blended.
Add beans, pickle, zucchini, bell pepper and green onion and toss gently. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve over lettuce leaves or cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour.
- Calories: 223
- Carbohydrate Content: 29 g
- Cholesterol Content: 7 mg
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 9 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 210 mg