- 12 tsp. chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 12 small croccantini crackers or unsalted saltines
- 6 toasted coconut vegan marshmallows, such as Sweet & Sara
- 6 plain vegan marshmallows, such as Sweet & Sara
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 6 strawberry tops
- 1 sheet nori, for decoration
- 18 yogurt-covered raisins
1. Spread 1 tsp. chocolate-hazelnut spread on each cracker. Top each cracker with 1 marshmallow.
2. Press almond slivers onto sides of marshmallows for arms.
3. Cut ragged edge into strawberry tops with paring knife. Set strawberry tops on plain marshmallows. Cut eyes and mouths from nori with scissors, and adhere to plain marshmallows with drops of water.
4. Poke small holes in 12 yogurt-covered raisins for eyes, and carve notches for eyebrows. Insert almond slivers (to use as anchors) into bottoms of raisins, and press into tops of toasted coconut marshmallows. Scrape some of yogurt coating from remaining 6 yogurt-covered raisins to reveal raisin inside. Press almond slivers into back
- Serving Size: 1 marshmonster
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 14 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 25 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g