- 1 lb. extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. coarse (kosher) salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. herbes de Provence
- 3 clementines or small seedless oranges
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 small fennel bulbs, halved, cored and cut into very thin strips
- 1/4 cup good-quality olives, such as kalamata
1. To make grilled tofu: Prepare grill. Sprinkle tofu with lemon juice, salt and pepper, then brush with oil. Place on grill and cook until grill marks appear, turning once, about 6 minutes per side. Transfer to cutting board and cut into 1-inch cubes. Sprinkle with herbes de Provence and set aside.
2. Squeeze juice from 1 clementine into large bowl. Whisk in oil, parsley and lemon juice; season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
3. Peel and section remaining clementines; add to vinaigrette in bowl along with fennel strips, olives and grilled tofu cubes. Toss gently to combine and serve.
- Calories: 214
- Carbohydrate Content: 14 g
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 448 mg