When selecting the green beans to fill this wrap, choose the fattest, greenest ones you can find. Seeding the tomatoes before putting them in the wraps prevents sogginess if they’re being made ahead.
- 3/4 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 4 whole-grain tortillas
- 4 oz. garlic-and-herb goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chunky artichoke spread or artichoke tapenade
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and thinly sliced
1. Steam green beans 8 minutes in steamer until crisp-tender. Plunge into cold water, then drain, and pat dry.
2. Spread each tortilla with 2 Tbs. goat cheese and 2 Tbs. artichoke spread, leaving 1 inch edge on sides. Top with one-quarter tomato slices. Place 6 or 7 green beans in a tight bunch on top third of tortilla, then tightly roll tortilla like a burrito, folding in sides. Wrap in wax paper or foil until ready to serve.
- Calories: 299
- Carbohydrate Content: 33 g
- Cholesterol Content: 19 mg
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 838 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g