Squeeze a papaya to check for ripeness. It should yield gently to the touch.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup diced, seeded watermelon, plus 2 small wedges for garnish
- 1 cup diced ripe papaya
- 1 Tbs. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 to 2 Tbs. sugar, or to taste
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice, or to taste
In blender, combine all ingredients except watermelon garnish. Process until smooth. Taste for sweetness, adding sugar or lime juice as desired.
Pour mixture into tall glasses and garnish with watermelon wedge.
- Calories: 112
- Carbohydrate Content: 25 g
- Cholesterol Content: 3 mg
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 16 mg