In Mexico, Micheladas, ice-cold beers doctored up with a mix of hot sauce and fruit juices, are known as a hangover cure. Mexican-style hot sauces made with pequín and arbol chiles will give the drinks the most authentic flavor.
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbs. Mexican hot sauce, such as Cholula or Tapatio
- 2 tsp. pomegranate molasses
- 1 tsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 6 12-oz. lagers, such as Corona
Stir together lime juice, grapefruit juice, hot sauce, pomegranate molasses, and Worcestershire sauce in small bowl. Spoon 2 Tbs. mixture each into ice-filled glasses. Top with 1 cup beer.
- Calories: 112
- Carbohydrate Content: 11 g
- Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 108 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g