These individual cheesecakes wowed us with their simplicity and their flavor. Have both the egg and the cream cheese at room temperature before you use them to ensure a smooth texture.
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks, thawed
- 1/4 cup mango-apricot nectar or orange juice
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 6 oz. fat-free or low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbs. fat-free condensed milk
- 2 Tbs. mango-apricot nectar or orange juice
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 round sugar cookies, such as Pepperidge Farm Sugar Cookies
To make Mango-Raspberry Sauce: Purée all ingredients in blender until smooth. Strain, and set aside.
To make Mini Cheesecakes: Preheat oven to 325F. Coat 2 6-oz. ramekins with cooking spray. Beat cream cheese with electric beater until smooth. Add condensed milk, and blend until smooth. Add nectar, egg and vanilla, and beat just until smooth.
Set 1 cookie in bottom of each ramekin. Fill ramekins with cream cheese mixture. Place ramekins in 9-inch square ovenproof dish, and add hot water to come halfway up sides of ramekins. Place dish in oven, and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until just set.
Remove from water bath, and set on cooling rack for 30 minutes. Transfer to refrigerator, and chill 4 hours, or up to 2 days. Serve cheesecakes with Mango-Raspberry Sauce.
- Calories: 338
- Carbohydrate Content: 53 g
- Cholesterol Content: 122 mg
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 560 mg
- Sugar Content: 42 g