- 12.3-oz. pkg. soft silken tofu
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs. honey, or to taste
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 miniature graham cracker crusts
Preheat oven to 350°F. In food processor or blender, process tofu until smooth. Transfer to small saucepan and add chocolate chips. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in honey and vanilla.
Divide pudding among crusts. Set on small baking sheet and bake until tops feel fairly firm, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Serve pies at room temperature.
- Calories: 227
- Carbohydrate Content: 30 g
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 182 mg