Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
The crust for these cheesecakes is made from spiced Belgian cookies called Biscoff. You can also use graham crackers or gingersnaps. Cocoa Sour Cream adds a tangy touch to the desserts.
1. To make Cheesecakes: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
2. Combine Biscoff crumbs and melted butter in bowl. Press 2 Tbs. crumb mixture into bottoms of each paper liner. Bake 10 minutes, or until crumb crust begins to brown.
3. Purée cream cheese, pumpkin purée, eggs, brown sugar, flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and allspice in blender or food processor until smooth. Divide mixture equally among paper liners. Bake 15 minutes, or until set. Let Cheesecakes cool in paper liners, then remove liners. For best flavor, refrigerate 12 hours or up to 2 days.
4. To make Cocoa Sour Cream: Combine sour cream, sugar, 2 tsp. cocoa powder, and vanilla in small bowl until sugar dissolves. Garnish each Cheesecake with dollop of Cocoa Sour Cream just before serving, and dust lightly with remaining 1 tsp. cocoa powder.
- Calories 266
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 81 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 0.5 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 251 mg
- Sugar Content 22 g