Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Pimm’s, a British liqueur, adds a faintly herbal and tea-like flavor to this drink. For a virgin variation, omit the Pimm’s and the sparkling water, and mix the syrup with 3 cups cold-brewed white tea.
1. Place sugar, mint, lemon zest, and 1 cup water in medium saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cool, then strain. Stir in lemon juice.
2. Pour lemon syrup into large pitcher. Stir in strawberries, grapes, cucumber, and Pimm’s liqueur.
3. To serve, divide mixture among 6 ice-filled glasses, and top each with 2 Tbs. sparkling water.
- Calories 255
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 3 mg
- Sugar Content 40 g