Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Chopped fresh herbs are the dominant ingredient in this grain salad. For beautiful bouquets of fresh peppermint at bargain prices, shop for the herb at Asian grocery stores.
1. Cook bulgur according to package directions. Cool; transfer to bowl.
2. Pulse peppermint, parsley, onion, and garlic in food processor until finely chopped.
3. Stir peppermint mixture, cucumbers, hazelnuts, sun-dried tomatoes and oil, and lemon juice into bulgur. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Chill30 minutes, or overnight.
- Calories 165
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 35 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g