- 1 16-oz. pkg. frozen shelled edamame
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions (about 2 bunches)
- 2 Tbs. red or yellow miso
- 24 slices pickled ginger, plus 2 Tbs. juice
- 24 wasabi-flavored rice crackers
Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain, and reserve 1/2 cup cooking water.
Place 1 cup cooked edamame, 1/2 cup green onions, miso, ginger juice and reserved cooking water in bowl of food processor. Purée until smooth. Transfer to bowl, and stir in remaining edamame and green onions. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill until ready to assemble. Can be stored up to 24 hours.
Spoon 2 tsp. edamame mixture onto each rice cracker. Top with ginger slices, and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 79
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 240 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g