There’s no thawing involved in this easy, Asian-inspired vegetable roast. If you don’t have sriracha sauce in your pantry, season the miso coating with a few drops of your favorite hot sauce.
- 3 tsp. toasted sesame oil, divided
- 3 tsp. rice vinegar, divided
- 2 tsp. miso paste
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
- 1/2 tsp. sriracha chile sauce
- 1 16-oz. bag frozen Brussels sprouts
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Whisk together 2 tsp. sesame oil, 2 tsp. rice vinegar, miso paste, garlic, and sriracha sauce in bowl. Add Brussels sprouts, and toss to coat.
2. Spread Brussels sprouts on baking sheet, and roast 20 minutes, or until coating looks dry, tossing every
10 minutes. Transfer to bowl, and stir in remaining 1 tsp. sesame oil and 1 tsp. rice vinegar and sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Calories: 74
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 93 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g