- 4 oz. fresh goat cheese log
- 1/2 cup dry plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 6 cups mixed greens, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 Tbs. chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tsp. lime juice
Cut goat cheese log into 3/4-inch-thick slices. On a sheet of wax paper, mix bread crumbs, thyme, salt and pepper. Press both sides of each cheese patty into mixture. Set aside.
In large salad bowl, whisk together all ingredients for Vinaigrette. Add greens, and toss to coat. Divide the salad among 6 serving plates.
In medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add cheese patties and cook just until cheese begins to melt and spread slightly, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Using a spatula, transfer one patty to each dressed salad. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 134
- Carbohydrate Content: 8 g
- Cholesterol Content: 6 mg
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 174 mg