- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb. red-skin potatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 3 large bell peppers (one each red, green and yellow), cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 4 ribs celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 1 to 2 Tbs. olive oil
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sauce: In a food processor, combine garlic with 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, cumin and cayenne and process until it forms a paste. Add herbs and pulse a few times to blend. Add lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil and blend. Season with salt.
In large bowl, combine potatoes, bell peppers and celery. Season with salt and toss with sauce. Transfer to a large, shallow baking dish and scatter tomatoes among potato mixture.
Drizzle oil over top, cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake until vegetables are tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.
- Calories: 178
- Carbohydrate Content: 27 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 30 mg