Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
You might think of this salad as a versatile winter tabbouleh. Feel free to use any fruits and vegetables you have on hand.
1. To make Salad: Cook millet according to package directions. Spread cooked millet on plate, and chill in refrigerator.
2. Combine millet with lentils, carrots, onion, dates, parsley, pistachios, pomegranate, olives, and mint in salad bowl. Set aside.
3. To make Dressing: blend all ingredients in blender until smooth; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Stir Dressing into Salad. Scatter orange pieces over top.
- Calories 225
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 122 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g