Tip: To make a virgin version of this drink, substitute sparkling wine with seltzer.
- 1 cup sugar
- 11 thyme sprigs, divided
- 1 bottle sparkling wine, such as Prosecco
- 6 oz. fresh clementine juice, plus 6 strips clementine zest, for garnish
- 6 oz. cranberry juice
1. Bring sugar, 5 thyme sprigs, and 1 cup water to a boil in small saucepan. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes. Cool, then strain out solids.
2. Pour 1 tsp. thyme syrup into bottom of each glass. Fill glass three-quarters full with sparkling wine, then top with 1 oz. clementine juice and 1 oz. cranberry juice.
3. Garnish with clementine zest and 1 thyme sprig.
- Calories: 129
- Carbohydrate Content: 14 g
- Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 9 mg
- Sugar Content: 12 g