Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
To make this salad super colorful, use a mix of yellow and white nectarines and yellow and red cherry tomatoes.
1. To make Dressing: pour vinegar over shallots in small bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Place nectarine, oil, tarragon, salt, and pepper in blender. Drain vinegar into blender; reserve shallots. Purée nectarine-vinegar mixture in blender until smooth; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. To make Salad: Toss together watercress, nectarines, tomatoes, cucumber, and reserved shallots in large bowl. Drizzle with Dressing, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Calories 180
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 307 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g