Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Brighten up the look and flavor of a basic banana bread with sliced and diced nectarines.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 2 1-qt. loaf pans with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large bowl. Beat egg in separate bowl, then whisk in milk, followed by bananas and melted butter. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Fold in diced nectarines.
3. Divide batter between prepared loaf pans. Arrange nectarine wedges in row, smooth side up, down center of each loaf. Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Calories 172
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 20 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 180 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g