Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Nori, the roasted sheets of seaweed used to make sushi, add a little extra something to a homey potato salad wrap.
1. Soak potatoes in cold water 15 minutes. Boil eggs 9 minutes; rinse and peel. Chop eggs, and transfer to bowl.
2. Drain potatoes, and toss with 1/2 tsp. paprika. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Stir-fry potatoes 10 minutes, or until browned. Stir potatoes, onion, celery, bell pepper, mayonnaise, mustard, and remaining 1/4 tsp. paprika into eggs. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Place 1 sheet nori on work surface. Spoon 1/2 cup potato mixture in center of nori sheet. Fold all 4 corners up, tuck in edges, and invert to create a round package. Repeat with remaining filling and nori. Chill 20 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Calories 203
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 212 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 148 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g