Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugars with electric mixer in large bowl until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Combine oat flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon (if using) in separate bowl; add to butter mixture, and mix well with electric mixer. Fold in chocolate chips with spatula or wooden spoon.
- Drop dough in 1-tsp.-size balls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes (until the edges start to brown).
- Calories 131
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 18 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 113 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g