This smoothie is like sipping your favorite ice-cream-on-a-stick. To save time, buy melon already cubed at the local salad bar, then toss it in your freezer.
- 1 cup frozen cubed cantaloupe (about 7 1-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 6 oz. container orange soy yogurt
Place all ingredients in blender. Whirl until completely blended and smooth. Pour into tall glass and serve.
- Calories: 357
- Carbohydrate Content: 69 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 97 mg