Try this classic combination with other small, chewy pasta shapes as well.
- 8 oz. dry orecchiette pasta (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 4 oz. light Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
1. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain.
2. Heat milk and Gorgonzola in skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese has melted and slightly thickened. Stir in pasta to coat with sauce; stir in walnuts. Top with pepper.
- Calories: 399
- Carbohydrate Content: 47 g
- Cholesterol Content: 22 mg
- Fat Content: 17 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 350 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g