Make your own oat flour by pulsing old-fashioned oats in a food processor or go gluten-free by swapping the flour for almond meal.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper. Add flour to a separate bowl.
- Slice eggplant into thick “fries.” Dip each piece into egg mixture, then dredge in flour, coating evenly.
- Spread eggplant fries on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, blend yogurt, cottage cheese, chili powder and Stevia in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve fries with dipping sauce.
Originally published on Oxygen.com
- Calories 170
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 140 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 260 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g