Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
This dish is easy enough for weeknight suppers, but elegant enough for casual dinner parties.
1. Coarsely chop artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes; set aside.
2. Heat oil from artichokes and oil from tomatoes in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes, and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Add wine, and cook 3 minutes, or until most of wine has evaporated. Stir in arugula, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until wilted.
3. Meanwhile cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions, drain, and reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Return drained pasta to pot with reserved cooking liquid, and stir in artichoke mixture. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Calories 326
- Carbohydrate Content 52 g
- Cholesterol Content 0.5 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 251 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g