This juicy accompaniment is so simple and so delicious. If you can find fresh passion fruit, try adding a bit of the pulp to the glaze after it cools.
- 1/2 cup passion fruit juice
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 1/4 small pineapple, cut into 8
- 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 small mango, peeled and cut into 8 1-inch chunks
- 1 small banana, peeled and cut into 8 chunks
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered, and each quarter cut in half
1. Bring passion fruit juice and agave to a boil in small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until mixture is reduced to 2 Tbs. Cool.
2. Thread 1 piece each of pineapple, mango, banana, and kiwifruit onto each of four skewers, then repeat so each skewer has 2 pieces of each fruit.
3. Drizzle glaze over fruit, gently turning skewers to coat all sides.
- Calories: 85
- Carbohydrate Content: 22 g
- Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 3 mg
- Sugar Content: 16 g