Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
This juicy accompaniment is so simple and so delicious. If you can find fresh passion fruit, try adding a bit of the pulp to the glaze after it cools.
1. Bring passion fruit juice and agave to a boil in small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until mixture is reduced to 2 Tbs. Cool.
2. Thread 1 piece each of pineapple, mango, banana, and kiwifruit onto each of four skewers, then repeat so each skewer has 2 pieces of each fruit.
3. Drizzle glaze over fruit, gently turning skewers to coat all sides.
- Calories 85
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 3 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g