Serve as is or layer pudding in parfait glasses with crushed gingersnaps or chocolate graham crackers. You could also pour pudding into a prebaked, cooled graham cracker crust and freeze overnight for a scrumptious no-fuss pie.
- 12.3-oz. pkg. extra-firm tofu, well drained
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbs. creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tsp. vanilla extract
In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Divide mixture among dessert dishes, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Calories: 240
- Carbohydrate Content: 17 g
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 40 mg