Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
2. Place almonds in separate skillet, and toast over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, or until browned. Cool.
3. Grind almonds to coarse crumbs in food processor. Add flour, brown sugar, orange zest, and vanilla extract. Pulse to combine. Add margarine, and pulse until mixture is combined.
4. Spread pears over bottom of prepared skillet. Scatter cherries over pears. Top with crumb mixture. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until top has browned.
- Calories 194
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 48 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g