Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss yellow squash and zucchini with oil, and spread on one or two large baking sheets. Roast 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are browned, tossing once or twice.
- Meanwhile, cook penne according to package directions. Drain, and reserve 1/4 cup cooking water.
- Toss penne with pesto and reserved pasta cooking water. Divide among bowls, and top with squash.
If you’re interested in pasta recipes, you might want to try these:
- Calories 222
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 0.5 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 25 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g