A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 2 cups fresh tomato salsa (from the refrigerated section)
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 11/4 cups queso blanco
- 1 cup frozen fire-roasted corn, thawed
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup chopped watercress or lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread tomato salsa over par-baked crust. Top with queso blanco and fire-roasted corn.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until toppings are hot and cheese begins to brown, then garnish with avocado and watercress or lettuce.
- Calories: 288
- Carbohydrate Content: 41 g
- Cholesterol Content: 9 mg
- Fat Content: 12 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 239 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g