Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
When making pizza crusts for desserts, consider incorporating 2 Tbs. agave nectar or honey into the dough mixture for a little sweetness.
1. Blend cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in food processor 3 minutes, or until smooth. Add vanilla and orange zest, and pulse until combined.
2. Brush grill grate well with oil, and preheat grill to medium. Brush pineapple with oil, and grill 5 minutes on each side, or until both sides have grill marks. Cool until easy to handle, then slice each round into quarters.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust, and top with pineapple, blueberries, and pistachios. Place pizza on grill, close lid, and grill 5 minutes, or until cream cheese is warmed through and crust is crispy.
- Calories 325
- Carbohydrate Content 48 g
- Cholesterol Content 13 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 281 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g